California Price Bulletin California Monthly Reports East of the Rockies Bulletin East of the Rockies Monthly Reports
- Effective May 1, 2005 - Stusco's East Mississippi gravity scale has changed to deduct $0.050 per tenth degree API gravity below 27.0 degrees. The new scale will be reflected in the monthly price bulletin published on May 31, 2005.
- Effective April 1, 2005 - Stusco has changed the California gravity adjustment scale to 0.04/tenth degree API.
- Effective March 1, 2005 - Stusco has added the following two price postings:
Wyoming Medium Sour
Wyoming Heavy Sour
- Effective December 1, 2004 - Stusco will no longer post prices for Williston Basin South.
- Effective November 1, 2003 - Stusco will no longer post prices for Michigan Sweet or Michigan Sour.
- Effective January 1, 2003 - Shell will only issue postings for the following California Crude Types:
Buena Vista @ 26 degrees
Midway Sunset @ 13 degrees
All other Crude Postings will be discontinued and no longer issued effective January 1, 2003.
Please be aware that the monthly East of the Rockies Bulletin shows Equiva Trading Company, but that is incorrect. We are Shell Trading (US) Company (STUSCO).
- Effective September 1, 2002 - the crude oil purchasing and marketing activities of Equiva Trading Company were assumed by Shell Trading (US) Company (STUSCO). STUSCO commenced issuing Crude Oil Price Bulletins with the same address listing previously used by Equiva.